Car Insurance and Windshield Replacement
Clear Choice Auto Glass is Issaquah’s reliable mobile auto glass repair and replacement company. Dealing with auto insurance, no matter the issue always seemed like a daunting task, but it doesn’t have to be a scary process. Auto insurance companies know that an intact, strong windshield is important to your safety and most companies are pretty good about helping your out. Clear Choice Auto Glass accepts most insurance coverage.
- If your windshield is broken by vandalism or an unusual road hazard that claim is most likely be covered under your comprehensive plan.
- Your rate should not go up as a result of a windshield claim. Check with your insurance company to be sure.
- If your auto glass is broken in an accident it will be covered by the collision part of your policy.
- Most companies waive the deductible for windshield repair, but it is best to check before you get it repaired so that the paperwork is in order.
- A windshield proved between 20 and 30% of your car’s structural strength.
- You do not need to use the company that your insurance company recommends but check with them to make sure that the company you choose does have a working relationship with your insurance company.
Remember, we are a mobile auto glass repair and replacement company. We will come to you for maximum convenience. You don’t have to take time out of your busy week to get a new windshield or get that pesky line of sight chip repaired. We can even. come to your work and get it done while you work.